- Don’t clutter up your life with too many things.
Take care of yourself.
- Get enough sleep; eat healthy foods.
- Fill your mind with uplifting images.
- Resist the common tendency to want things your own way all the time.
- Try to see another point of view.
Get involved in a good cause.
- Feel like you are making a difference in the world, even if it’s in a small way.
Live one day at a time.
- Make the most of the moment.
- Yesterday is gone, and today will be, soon enough.
- Do something you really enjoy.
- Restore yourself.
- Devote time to all aspects of your life: spiritual, emotional, family, career, community, physical, mental, material.
Give yourself credit where credit is due.
Realize you can’t do everything.