This webcast, developed by NCMHR, and presented by Daniel Fisher, Lauren Spiro, and Dally Sanchez will:
- Provide information on the value of public speaking as a recovery and educational tool.
- Provide information on self disclosure as a recovery and educational tool.
- Provide introductory skills and tips in preparing to share one’s personal story.
To read a full description of the webcast, click here: http://promoteacceptance.samhsa.gov/CBHR/webcasts/SpeakingfromtheHeart.aspx?printid=1&
To access the Webcast please click on the following link; http://http-video.macrointernational.com/asf2/4CMHR/09-0819_ADSwebcast-FromTheHeart_FINAL.asx.
To access the PowerPoint presentation used in the Webcast please download one of the following files:
- Webcast Presentation Slides [PDF Format – 1.2 Mb]
- Webcast Presentation Slides [PowerPoint Format – 1.6 Mb]